Triveous is a fully remote startup that is passionate about building impactful mobile first products for India and the world. Over the past few years, we’ve had the opportunity of working on some truly inspirational projects for some of the best companies in the world, it should give you an idea of the kind of things you’ll be spending time on if you decide to work with us:
- For IDEO and Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation - Worked on a framework to increase digital confidence for the next billion internet users, available at https://digitalconfidence.design/
- For Google: Advised Google’s partners on UX best practices for mobile apps and strategies to improve key metrics like engagement and retention
- For Novopay and Khoslalabs: Created multiple fintech apps for millions of underbanked users across India
- For Triveous (That’s us): Created Skyro a “google docs for audio” with over a million downloads and was featured internationally on the play store
- For FREND: Worked with FREND (a non profit) on a unique offline-first mobile platform that gives livelihood to women in over 3,00,000 villages across India.
We are looking for a Product designer to join Triveous and help us in our journey to create beautiful, usable and inclusive mobile products. She/He will be responsible for understanding and executing the entire design lifecycle of various projects. That includes creating user personas, mapping user journeys, creating prototypes and testing them out with actual users.
The role also involves talking to client stakeholders to execute the design process independently. Experience in communicating design inputs, decisions and outputs with key stakeholders is a definite plus.
Since this is a remote role, you would need to be self motivated and proactive in all the work that you do.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Understand business requirements and user needs
- Create user personas, journey maps and various other design artifacts
- Create prototypes of varying fidelity
- Communicate design solutions to key stakeholders
- Define and track key metrics related to user experience
- Utilize quantitative and qualitative research to generate meaningful insights that will drive creative concepts
Skills and Requirements
- Experienced with 1+ years in Product Design/UX roles.
- Good experience in user experience and interface design, with a supporting portfolio
- Experience in designing mobile applications
- Experience in understanding and mapping complex user journeys
- Ability to form, prototype, and clearly communicate ideas and decisions.
- Business know-how: Understanding of business metrics and the ability to translate company goals and objectives into digital experiences
- Familiarity with prototyping tools like Figma/Sketch
- Good problem-solving and analytical skills
- Able to work well with remote, cross-functional teams
- Responsible, self-motivated, and comfortable taking the initiative.
- Attentive to the finer details and love what you do
- Experience with various user research methodologies
- Experience in building offline first application