Triveous is a fully remote startup that is passionate about building impactful mobile-first products for India and the world. Over the past few years, we’ve had the opportunity of working on some truly inspirational projects for some of the best companies in the world, it should give you an idea of the kind of things you’ll be spending time on if you decide to work with us:
- For IDEO and Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation - Worked on a framework to increase digital confidence for the next billion internet users, available at https://digitalconfidence.design/
- For Google: Advised Google’s partners on UX best practices for mobile apps and strategies to improve key metrics like engagement and retention
- For Novopay and Khoslalabs: Created multiple fintech apps for millions of underbanked users across India
- For Triveous (That’s us): Created Skyro a “google docs for audio” with over a million downloads and was featured internationally on the play store
- For FREND: Worked with FREND (a nonprofit) on a unique offline-first mobile platform that gives livelihood to women in over 3,00,000 villages across India.
We are looking for a Fullstack Engineer to join Triveous and help us build well designed, scalable back-end and front-end systems.She/He will be responsible for understanding and executing the entire development lifecycle of various projects.
The role also involves talking to client stakeholders to execute the development process independently. Experience in communicating tech inputs, decisions, and outputs with key stakeholders is a definite plus.
Since this is a remote role, you would need to be self-motivated and proactive in all the work that you do.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Responsible to do feature requirement engineering, prepare user stories, derive use cases
- Write documentation for the product requirements with an engineering perspective.
- Write well-designed, testable, and efficient code.
- Use modern practices like TDD, CI/CD, and automated testing to take the product to the next level.
- Work effectively in collaboration with other team members and other support functions when required
Skills and Requirements
- Should have at least 2-3 years of experience in full-stack development with Node/Typescript
- Solid understanding of front-end development with frameworks like React
- Knowledge of AWS Services like SNS, SQS, Lambda
- Excellent understanding of software engineering practices, Data Structures, Algorithms
- Ability to use TDD while developing Softwares.
- Has an ability to quickly learn and contribute in multiple codebases
- Good to have knowledge of working with microservices architecture
- Open to learning new languages and tools which we assess on a daily basis for our upcoming projects.